Behavioral Health Integration Planning Grant - $99,990
The Lac qui Parle Health Network was awarded a one year grant by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
The Overall Goal is to “Create a sustainable system for providing integrated behavioral health and primary care to improve overall population health”.
Strategies for the grant include:
- Increased collaboration and efficiencies among primary care and behavioral health service providers.
- Compare recently completed community health needs assessments
- Complete an asset mapping process
- Complete a strategic planning process for the development of innovative strategies.
- Create a prioritized set of health improvement activities
- Increase the number of behavioral health screening and referrals by 25 percent.
- Develop a consistent and streamlined system for screening and referrals for behavioral health issues in the primary care setting
- Develop plan to inform the community about changes in health care landscape and access to behavioral health wellness and prevention and treatment services.
- Identify audiences to communicate to
- Identify communication channels to use for each audience identified
- Identify key communication messages
- Increased utilization of behavioral health resources
- Increased awareness in the community of behavioral health resources
- Improved Population Health Outcomes for Behavioral Health
Project Partners Include: